French FREEBOX V6 and MUSICBOX Hard Disk mp3 access

I do not play the music that is on the hard drive from my Freebox V6.
Musicbox running, the wireless connection is ok (I can listen to Internet radio ) but in Browse/network section, I have nothing at all, yet I have mp3 music file in my Musiques directory in my Freebox .

Someone could give to me the exact path for the the mopidy settings to access to the hard disk of the freebox ? (//Freebox/Disque dur/Musiques doesn’t work)

Help Welcome :slight_smile:

I’ve no idea what a “FREEBOX” is but assuming it’s some kind of sama/cifs NAS device then it should work ok with that address as your mount_address and with the correct user and password set (or left blank if not applicable). It it mounts OK then it should be visible under /music/Network.

If you are running an older version of Musicbox you can try quoting the path (since it includes spaces)
i.e. mount_address = "//Freebox/Disque dur/Musiques".

If it’s unable to mount the path then you should see some errors in /var/log. You can still try to mount it manually yourself and then make an entry in /etc/fstab with the working command/options that you find.

Oh, and it might be that you just need to set the guest option. In which case you’ll have to mount it manually as we don’t support that in v0.6.

I tried with the option but it doesn’t work…
In my etc/fstab, I try the code below, but same punition, it does’nt work :frowning:

//freebox-server.local/Disque\040dur /media/freebox cifs _netdev,rw,users,iocharset=utf8,uid=1000,sec=none,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777 0 0

OR THIS:

//freebox-server.local/Disque dur /media/freebox cifs _netdev,rw,users,iocharset=utf8,uid=1000,sec=none,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777 0 0

But i’m not sure that this syntax is correct…