Hey Guys -
I looked through similar posts before posting, but couldn’t find anything that helped. I built a MusicBox (v0.7.0RC7) this morning, but cannot get it to access the dedicated Windows share I created. Below is how I set it up followed by a couple of questions…
- Standard folder with a couple of MP3s
- Shared to everyone with full access
- Created a dedicated (local) user with simple username/password
- Windows 10 x64 1810
- Tested access from 2 different networked systems successfully
- Network Drive: //192.168.0.25/musicbox
- Username: musicbox
- Password: musicbox
- Additional Mount Options: vers=1.0
- Do I need to prefix the username with the server’s hostname + backslash? Something like “server\musicbox” This is required for some authentications. Tried with and without it without luck.
- I’m betting my issue lies with additional mount options, but hopefully someone can advise as I’m sure the options for Win10 would be known
- Unrelated, but is it possible to not only configure a file to start playing at startup, but have it loop indefinitely as well?