Mopidy spotify install and connect but not in devices list in my smartphone

I have a raspberry pi 3 with osmc and i install mopidy and mopidy-spotify
I edit my /root/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf
and i also copy it at /etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf
i started service mopidy and no error. but it don’t show on list of device on spotify.
I also started mopidy within the terminal with the command “mopidy”

and i have this : INFO Starting Mopidy 2.1.0 INFO Loading config from builtin defaults INFO Loading config from /root/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf INFO Loading config from command line options INFO Enabled extensions: spotify, mpd, http, stream, m3u, softwaremixer, file INFO Disabled extensions: local WARNING Found local configuration errors, the extension has been automatically disabled: WARNING local/media_dir must be set. WARNING Please fix the extension configuration errors or disable the extensions to silence these messages. INFO Starting Mopidy mixer: SoftwareMixer INFO Starting Mopidy audio INFO Starting Mopidy backends: SpotifyBackend, StreamBackend, M3UBackend, FileBackend INFO Audio output set to "autoaudiosink" INFO Starting Mopidy core INFO Logged in to Spotify in offline mode INFO Starting Mopidy frontends: MpdFrontend, HttpFrontend ERROR Frontend (MpdFrontend) initialization error: MPD server startup failed: [Errno 98] Address already in use ERROR Frontend (HttpFrontend) initialization error: HTTP server startup failed: [Errno 98] Address already in use INFO Starting GLib mainloop INFO Logged in to Spotify in online mode

Can someone explain me what i did wrong? Sorry for my bad english.

but it don’t show on list of device on spotify.

Are you talking about the list of devices in the Spotify App? If so, this feature (Spotify Connect) is not supported by Mopidy-Spotify. If you are not talking about Spotify Connect that then please be more specific about what you mean.

Sorry if i don’t speak verry well in english, i only want to add a device toSpotify to play/stop music/playlist, control volume in my Hi-Fi but i don’t have enought PC. I only have 3 raspberry. Does your plugin can help me or is there any other solution to have Spotify Connect?