Looking for some first time help setting up Pi MusicBox - Getting 404 Not Found error

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to get Pi MusicBox to work with a Raspberry Pi 3 B. I am using the latest software version. I have modified the settings.ini file for use with my WiFI as well as setting up GMusic. Everything seems to launch fine, but when I try to get to it from any web browser, I get a 404 Not Found error. Has anyone seen this or can point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

What makes you think everything launches fine? What address are you typing in your browser? What browser are you using? Please provide more details.

I am pretty sure that it is booting correctly. I have a monitor and keyboard on it and the only thing that seems to fail to load is Watchdog. I am typing in the correct IP address. It is trying to go into /cgi-bin/about.cgi but that folder doesn’t seem to be there. Logging into root, I do not see a cgi-bin folder.

That doesn’t make sense. There is no cgi stuff in pimusicbox. Going to the ip address should show you the default webclient with no redirect.