Wifi not working when IP is static?

So, I have a fresh installation of Musicbox on 4 new Raspberry Pies Mod B+.

All of these works perfectly (wireless) on my 4G wireless router.

When I moved all these to my home network, which has a static IP - no Raspberry could connect to the Internet. (Yes, I changed the wifi credentials).

So, the only thing I could come up with as a theory is that something with the static IP messes it up, since that’s like the only variable. But I don’t know, I’m far from an expert on servers, networks and so on.

The error message I get when plugging in a screen is:

Running /etc/init.d/networking restart is depricated because it may not be r
[warnable some interfaces … (warning)
[…] Reconfiguring network interfaces…cat: /sys/module/p80211/parameters/wlan_next_write: No such file or directory
FATAL: Module p80211 not found.
Failed to load p80211.ko.
run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/linux-wlan-ng-pre-up exited with return code 1
[ 247.564123] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
done.

Are they visible on the home network at all? Are they assigned an IP address by your home router (it should be printed at the end, but perhaps startup doesn’t get this far)?

By this, do you mean there is some other device on your home network that is configured with a static IP? Or that your ISP assigns you a static IP address (I assume the former, the internet-facing side of your network should not be relevant here).

No, they are not visible on the home network.

My ISP assigns a static IP.

Any ideas what to do? :trophy:

Can it be a problem with the router in my home? Some port is disabled or something like that?

Do the wifi adapters connect to the router if you use them in a windows pc?
Have you tried to clean and partition one of the cards, do a fresh install and try again?