Spotify Connect Error

Hello all,

I’m having a problem with the Spotify Connect feature.
First, when Spotify Connect is active, on the MusicBox monitor the MusicBox login doesn’t appear.
Then, when I try to connect it with my phone over Spotify Connect it gives me this message:

thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: WireError("invalid value for enum: 13")', /checkout/src/libcore/
note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace

Then the MusicBox disapears from the Spotify Connect List and the MusicBox Login appears on the monitor and I can log myself in.

Is there a solution for my problem?

Exact same thing happening here on my (Raspberry Pi based) box.

Haven’t found a solution yet…

Hi All,

I have been using Spotify Premium on my Pi Musicbox a few months now, worked as a charm really enjoying it. But since a few weeks Spotify rejects the Musicbox. After a reboot the Musicbox appears on the Spotfy device list, when trying to connect to it the musicbox is removed from the device list. A friend of mine who has the same build experiences the same problems. I also have a Bose Soundtouch no problems there.
Is this a known issue, has Spotify changed their platform?

It’s a known issue due to Spotify changing something. It has been fixed upstream in librespot so it just needs recompiling. I’ve got a new musicbox release (with support for the new raspberry pi) which includes this fix. I’ve been testing this weekend and assuming nothing pops up I aim to release it tonight/tomorrow.

Hi Kingosticks
Great news, thanks!
cheers, J

Great to hear, thanks! So I assume the new release will be uploaded to eventually (as 0.7.0 RC6 or something)?