As per subject line. While mp3 audio streams work, ogg streams don’t.
This is the stream I tried:
This is all I find in the log file:
2015-10-04 14:52:18,425 INFO [1028:StreamBackend-9] urllib3.connectionpool: Starting new HTTP connection (1): dradio-ogg-dlf-l.akacast.akamaistream.net
Meanwhile CPU usage shoots up, and any attempt to play another file or stream or podcast after trying to play the ogg stream also fails until I restart mopidy.
The stream itself plays fine with
gst-launch playbin uri=http://dradio-ogg-dlf-l.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/629/135496/v1/gnl.akacast.akamaistream.net/dradio_ogg_dlf_l so it’s no a gstreamer issue
Unfortunately, this is one of a number of bugs making mopidy just unusable for me at the moment (webclient fails on playlists, tunein radio stations also not working because of an issue with nested playlists). A couple of months back, it worked nearly perfect, now I can barely do anything with, basically only podcasts