Track is not playable error

Hello,

I am recently having trouble playing tracks on my raspberry pi 3. I had it setup with a bluetooth speaker and was working well until all of a sudden it stopped playing. I ran a service status and have the following error:

mopidy.service - Mopidy music server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/mopidy.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Wed 2019-11-13 04:51:59 GMT; 9min ago
Process: 12608 ExecStartPre=/bin/chown mopidy:audio /var/cache/mopidy (code=exited, 
status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 12605 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /var/cache/mopidy (code=exited, 
status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 12611 (mopidy)
CGroup: /system.slice/mopidy.service
       └─12611 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/mopidy --config 
/usr/share/mopidy/conf.d:/etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf

Nov 13 04:56:54 raspi3 mopidy[12611]: WARNING  Track is not playable: 
local:track:El%20Dia%20De%20Suerte%20-%20Willie%20Colon%20and%20Hector%20Lavoe.mp3
Nov 13 04:56:54 raspi3 mopidy[12611]: ERROR    GStreamer error: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not open audio device for playback. (6)
Nov 13 04:56:54 raspi3 mopidy[12611]: WARNING  Setting GStreamer state to GST_STATE_PLAYING failed

any ideas?

thank you.

I think I resolved this issue. Something weird happened. I had the bluetooth speaker set to alsasink device=btspeaker but defined the speaker in asound.conf as follows:

pcm.btspeaker {
type plug
slave.pcm {
    type bluealsa
device "XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX"
profile "a2dp"
}
hint {
show on
description "Bluetooth Speaker"
}

}
ctl.!default {
type bluealsa
}

The weird part is the device MAC had changed and that’s why it wasn’t able to load the music. Anybody ever seen the MAC address of a bluetooth device change?

Looks like you hit https://github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa/issues/1