Python Exception with Mopidy.commands

All I did was…

sudo mopidyctl -vvv
ERROR [MainThread] mopidy.commands Got un-handled exception from LocalBackend
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/commands.py”, line 241, in _actor_error_handling
yield
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/commands.py”, line 406, in start_backends
config=config, audio=audio
File “/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pykka/_actor.py”, line 91, in start
obj = cls(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/mopidy_local/actor.py”, line 25, in init
self.library = LocalLibraryProvider(backend=self, config=config)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/mopidy_local/library.py”, line 39, in init
name, uri = line.rsplit(None, 1)
ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)

There’s nowhere (that I can find easily) that describes how to check if the music files found by

mopidyctl local scan

can be seen!.
Iris sees nothing.
Where can I review the results of the scan on the CLI on the local device (raspberrypi)?

sudo mopidyctl -vvv isn’t a valid command.

But anyway, look carefully at your directories config setting or just remove it as it is messed up / wrong format. Easiest to start with the most minimal config possible if having problems getting things working.

Yes, thanks, I think the best for me is to (re)install as per Mopidy instructions, and then (if I can) patch in the hardware config to make the pimoroni dac work.
I hope that will go smoothly.
My test scenario is to simply have a couple of local (to Pi) multitrack compilations eg Vol 1, Vol 2, with several mp3 files ordered by track. I hope/expect that should be the most simple test I can run.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.