Problem starting mopidy after "apt update && apt upgrade

Heyo community,

First of all iam new to the raspberry and the whole mopidy stuff. But i managed to install mopidy and make it run. But after i updated and upgraded iam unable to start mopidy i get this error message

1. Traceback (most recent call last):
  2. File “/usr/local/bin/mopidy”, line 6, in <module>
  3. from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  4. File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3019, in <module>
  5. @_call_aside
  6. File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3003, in _call_aside
  7. f(*args, **kwargs)
  8. File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3032, in _initialize_master_working_set
  9. working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
  10. File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 657, in _build_master
  11. return cls._build_from_requirements(requires)
  12. File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 670, in _build_from_requirements
  13. dists = ws.resolve(reqs, Environment())
  14. File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 849, in resolve
  15. raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
  16. pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The ‘Mopidy==2.1.0’ distribution was not found and is required by the application

Iam working on a raspberrypie 3b with the newest version of Raspbian und the newest version of mopidy I really cant find the answer to this problem i already tried this one out

1. Replace “stable” with “wheezy” in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mopidy.list: sudo sed -i -e 's/stable/wheezy/' /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mopidy.list
  2. Run sudo apt-get update
  3. Run sudo apt-get upgrade

U got any help?

Pi Musicbox does’t support upgrading at this time. I can’t help with this.