Pandora username/ password missing from ini

I ran the command pip install Mopidy-Pandora
i added the lines to the ini file and entered the username password info to the SD card from my laptop
I don’t see it listed anywhere in musicbox.
I tried to debug by running mopidy through ssh and I get the following errors. Tidal and most of these are set to be not enabled, so not sure why they are coming up.
Is there a step that i’m missing or something I should be trying?

WARNING Found amazonmusic configuration errors, the extension has been automati cally disabled:
WARNING amazonmusic/username must be set.
WARNING amazonmusic/password must be set.
WARNING Found dirble configuration errors, the extension has been automatically disabled:
WARNING dirble/api_key must be set.
WARNING Found gmusic configuration errors, the extension has been automatically disabled:
WARNING gmusic/username must be set.
WARNING gmusic/password must be set.
WARNING Found local configuration errors, the extension has been automatically disabled:
WARNING local/media_dir must be set.
WARNING Found pandora configuration errors, the extension has been automaticall y disabled:
WARNING pandora/username must be set.
WARNING pandora/partner_password must be set.
WARNING pandora/partner_encryption_key must be set.
WARNING pandora/partner_decryption_key must be set.
WARNING pandora/password must be set.
WARNING Found scrobbler configuration errors, the extension has been automatica lly disabled:
WARNING scrobbler/username must be set.
WARNING scrobbler/password must be set.
WARNING Found soundcloud configuration errors, the extension has been automatic ally disabled:
WARNING soundcloud/auth_token must be set.
WARNING Found spotify configuration errors, the extension has been automaticall y disabled:
WARNING spotify/username must be set.
WARNING spotify/client_secret must be set.
WARNING spotify/password must be set.
WARNING spotify/client_id must be set.
WARNING Found spotify_web configuration errors, the extension has been automati cally disabled:
WARNING spotify_web/client_secret must be set.
WARNING spotify_web/client_id must be set.
WARNING Found tidal configuration errors, the extension has been automatically disabled:
WARNING tidal/username must be set.
WARNING tidal/password must be set.
WARNING Please fix the extension configuration errors or disable the extensions to silence these messages.