Mopidy on ArchLinux ARM (raspi 3)

Hello all!!

I have a problem with mopidy and pulseaudio.
When Mopidy play the next song, the application crash with this error :

Assertion ‘pthread_mutex_unlock(&m->mutex) == 0’ failed at pulsecore/mutex-posix.c:108, function pa_mutex_unlock(). Aborting.
Aborted (core dumped)

I try to recompile pulseaudio without priority inheritance (with this discuss : Mopidy Crashes on use of next song)
For informations I ran pulseaudio in system-wide because it’s an embedded system.

Do you have any solutions for my problem?

Thx :slight_smile:

The thread you linked to is the only known work around. It’s a bug and it’s not in Mopidy.

Also, since the issue seems to be the same, I think you will have much better luck replying to that rather than starting your own here.

Please also clarify what you mean when you say you “try to recompile pulseaudio without priority inheritance”. Do you mean that your version without priority inheritance didn’t help, or that you failed to compile a version without priority inheritance?

Thx for your answer,

I mean the version without priority inheritance didn’t help me. The recompile is OK.
For information I used Pulseaudio version 9.0-1.
I try to launch Mopidy without Pulseaudio and It work perfectly, but without pulseaudio the bluetooth speaker doesn’t work, only jack speakers works…

@mguentner’s instructions reference pulseaudio-6.0, perhaps try that or some other earlier version?

I try with pulseaudio 8.0 and it’s ok, thank’s you for your help :slight_smile: