Local files are missing

I’m trying to scan my local media directory for an mp3 files. It looks like the scan is successful besides a warning message. After the scan, no files appear in the client nor am I able to browse for files, I just see a “no tracks” message. The file plays fine via mplayer. Here’s the output of the scan:

INFO Starting Mopidy 2.0.0 INFO Loading config from builtin defaults INFO Loading config from /home/pi/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf INFO Loading config from command line options INFO Enabled extensions: mopify, spotify, mpd, http, file, stream, spotmop, m3u, material-webclient, softwaremixer, moped, websettings, local INFO Disabled extensions: none INFO Starting Spotmop web client 2.5.18 INFO Found 2 files in media_dir. INFO Checking 1 tracks from library. INFO Removing 0 missing tracks. INFO Found 1 tracks which need to be updated. INFO Scanning... WARNING Failed local:track:library.json.gz: No audio found in file. INFO Scanned 1 of 1 files in 0s. INFO Done scanning.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? I can provide more info if needed.

Thanks!

Looks like the folder being scanned only contains one gzipped file?

Perhaps check the [local] section of mopidy.conf to ensure that media_dir has been configured correctly?

If you have a bunch of non-audio file types in there then adding them to excluded_file_extensions might also help.