Considering gstreamer debug: Did I do it the right way (see post 15)? About how long should I let the logger run?
Just set debug level 3 and you need to capture the proem occurring. What you had before didn’t seem to actually start playback.
And please disable the DLNA/UPnp service (or close that MPD client).
2018-05-18 19:58:26,581 INFO [2881:MpdSession-15] mopidy.mpd.session: New MPD connection from [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:54984
Ok, I’m finally back again!
Sorry for taking so long, but I had a broken car and a broken motorbike to take care of!
So: I tried to fabricate to more logs the following way:
- Enabled Mopidy debug logging and disable DLNA service in websettings, reboot raspberry.
- Started SSH session
- Opened Musicbox frontend in browser
service monit stop,
service mopidy stopand
sudo -u mopidy GST_DEBUG=3 GST_DEBUG_FILE=/tmp/gst.log mopidy --config /etc/mopidy/mopidy.confon raspberry through SSH
- Started playback of test.mp3 from NAS through browser frontend
- Stopped playback after about 10 seconds
- Stopped the above sudo command by
CTRL+Cin SSH console
- Uploaded the new logfiles named
I hope, I did everything right now - I’m absolutely not sure…