Trouble playing m3u playlist

Hi - I’m trying to have mopidy recognize my m3u playlists stored on my network attached server, but am having trouble.

On my windows machine, I create a number of m3u playlists, which I then transfer to my various devices (phones, etc.) and they are able to recognize the structure of the playlist, and play the music appropriately.

On my Windows machine, my music is located in V:\Music, and within that folder, there are folders for each artist, and subfolders within each artist folder for albums.

I have this folder mounted inside the /media directory on my ubuntu server machine with the path /media/v/Music.

Inside this music folder, I also have a playlist folder, which includes the m3u playlists I’ve generated on my Windows machine.

Here is an excerpt of one of the m3u files:

V:\Music\The Offspring\Greatest Hits (2005)\14 - (Can't Get My) Head Around You + [Next to You].mp3
V:\Music\Blue Öyster Cult\(Don’t Fear) The Reaper (1976)\01 - (Don't Fear) The Reaper.mp3
V:\Music\Sam Cooke\The Best of Sam Cooke\05 (What a) Wonderful World (1).mp3
V:\Music\The Gaslight Anthem\Handwritten (2012)\01 - “45”.mp3
V:\Music\Bowling For Soup\Bowling for Soup Goes to the Movies (2005)\04 - …Baby One More Time.mp3
V:\Music\The Gaslight Anthem\Get Hurt (2014)\02 - 1,000 Years.mp3
V:\Music\Zac Brown Band\Welcome Home (2017)\Zac Brown Band - Welcome Home - 04 - 2 Places at 1 Time.mp3
V:\Music\Dropkick Murphys\11 Short Stories of Pain & Glory (2017)\Dropkick Murphys - 11 Short Stories of Pain & Glory - 10 - 4-15-13.mp3
V:\Music\blink-182\California (2016)\08 - 6+8.mp3
V:\Music\blink-182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) (2000)\48 - 7-Up.mp3
V:\Music\The Gaslight Anthem\The '59 Sound Sessions (2018)\01 - The '59 Sound.mp3
V:\Music\Goldfinger\The Best of Goldfinger (2005)\10 - 99 Red Balloons.mp3
V:\Music\Bowling For Soup\A Hangover You Don’t Deserve (2004)\03 - 1985.mp3
V:\Music\Blake Shelton\If I'm Honest (2016)\08 - A Guy With a Girl.mp3

I have added the m3u section into my config and set the directories:

[m3u]
enabled = true
playlists_dir = /media/v/Music/Playlists
base_dir = /media/v/Music
default_encoding = latin-1
default_extension = .m3u8

However, when I go to play any music file in the playlist on the music box web frontend, nothing plays.

I believe I was able to capture this in the log with verbosity turned to 4:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Dp956XyYF6/

I’m sure this is something I’m doing wrong, but I’m not 100% sure what.

Also, not sure if you’ll need it, but here is mopidyctl deps

kevin@linuxserver:~$ sudo mopidyctl deps
Running "/usr/bin/mopidy --config /usr/share/mopidy/conf.d:/etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf deps" as user mopidy
Executable: /usr/bin/mopidy
Platform: Linux-5.3.0-24-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-19.10-eoan
Python: CPython 3.7.5 from /usr/lib/python3.7
Mopidy: 3.0.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-Local: 3.0.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages
  setuptools: 41.1.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  uritools: 3.0.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages
  Pykka: 2.0.2 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Mopidy: 3.0.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-Jellyfin: 0.6.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages
  setuptools: 41.1.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  unidecode: 1.1.1 from /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages
  requests: 2.21.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Mopidy: 3.0.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Pykka: 2.0.2 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient: 3.0.1 from /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages
  setuptools: 41.1.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Pykka: 2.0.2 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Mopidy: 3.0.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-MPD: 3.0.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages
  setuptools: 41.1.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Pykka: 2.0.2 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  Mopidy: 3.0.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
GStreamer: 1.16.1.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi
  Detailed information:
    Python wrapper: python-gi 3.34.0
    Relevant elements:
      Found:
        uridecodebin
        souphttpsrc
        appsrc
        alsasink
        osssink
        oss4sink
        pulsesink
        id3demux
        id3v2mux
        lamemp3enc
        mpegaudioparse
        mpg123audiodec
        vorbisdec
        vorbisenc
        vorbisparse
        oggdemux
        oggmux
        oggparse
        flacdec
        flacparse
        shout2send
      Not found:
        flump3dec
        mad

Apologies, but I believe I figured out my problem. I needed to change the paths in the m3u from my Windows path (V:\Music) to my linux path (/media/v/Music) - duh.