Status not changing

Hi guys, I installed mopidy as an add on on home assistant. It’s works great until recently. After playing a music file, the states never changed to “turned off”. It kept the state at “playing” even after song finish playing.

I uninstalled it from HA and installed it in raspberry pi.lt works fine without modifying the config audio setting as autoaudiosink but as I change audio setting in the config to “audioresample ! audio/x-raw,rate=44100,channels=2,format=S16LE ! audioconvert ! wavenc ! filesink location=/share/snapfifo/mopidy”. After music stops, the state/status remains at “playing”.

I am trying to build multi room audio and like to cast music on main server as well as clients. any idea why is this happening?? Thanks

I’m not quite sure what you mean here, however Mopidy-Snapduck might be worth looking at, the set up sounds similar to yours.

I haven’t tried Snapcast for a few years, but I seem to remember there was some kind of issue, like you described, where it never changed to stopped. Or it may have been that it never removed the final track from the playlist.
I expect there are other conversations relating to it on here or GitHub somewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.