Scanning with mopidy-local fails

I’m running mopidy (3.2.0) with mopidy-local and mopidy-iris on Rpi 4b (Raspian bullseye – just upgraded to latest). Anytime I run a local scan it errors out with the same error. I cleared the db and stared over, but the same error happens.
I have about 25000 tracks.
No idea what that error means. Is this normal? What can I do to fix it?

My ‘local’ config:

[local]
media_dir = /mnt/kabinettle/music
scan_timeout = 15000
scan_flush_threshold = 100
excluded_file_extensions =
  .cue
  .directory
  .html
  .jpeg
  .jpg
  .log
  .nfo
  .pdf
  .png
  .txt
  .zip
  .itlp
  .mov

[iris]
enabled = true
country = US
locale = en_US
snapcast_enabled = false

And the error:

INFO     [MainThread] mopidy_local.commands Scanned 100 of 2119 files in 2.744s, ~55s left
ERROR    [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -108000000
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/__main__.py", line 143, in main
    return args.command.run(args, proxied_config)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/mopidy_local/commands.py", line 95, in run
    self._scan_metadata(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/mopidy_local/commands.py", line 239, in _scan_metadata
    track = tags.convert_tags_to_track(result.tags).replace(
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/immutable.py", line 216, in replace
    other = super().replace(**kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/immutable.py", line 111, in replace
    other._set_field(key, value)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/immutable.py", line 188, in _set_field
    object.__setattr__(self, name, value)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/fields.py", line 50, in __set__
    value = self.validate(value)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/fields.py", line 135, in validate
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -108000000
  File "/usr/bin/mopidy", line 11, in <module>
    load_entry_point('Mopidy==3.2.0', 'console_scripts', 'mopidy')()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/mopidy_local/commands.py", line 95, in run
    self._scan_metadata(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/mopidy_local/commands.py", line 239, in _scan_metadata
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/immutable.py", line 216, in replace
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/immutable.py", line 111, in replace
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/immutable.py", line 188, in _set_field
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/fields.py", line 50, in __set__
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/mopidy/models/fields.py", line 135, in validate
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -108000000

You’ve hit Mopidy Local Scan crash · Issue #23 · mopidy/mopidy-local · GitHub

The error isn’t handled properly so we cannot see which file is responsible but the problem is the “last modified” time of the file, as reported by your filesystem, is not valid (it’s negative). This might be because the type of filesystem your’re using isn’t fully supported/compatible. What is it? NTFS maybe? Or perhaps you are using nomtime mount option? I’ll fix the reporting for that error so we can see what is causing it and move on, rather than bombing out.

The drive is FAT32 formatted so it can be used on Rpi but also on Mac.
The fstab file contains
/dev/sda1 /mnt/kabinettle auto defaults,user,umask=000,exec,uid=pi,gid=pi,rw,noatime 0 0

Does that help?

Do you want me to add this information to Issue #23 you mentioned?

Could you run

python3 -c "import os; print(os.stat('path-to one-of-your-audio-files.mp3').st_mtime)"

I can’t access it at the moment, but will get you the results later in the weekend.

python3 -c “import os; print(os.stat(‘04 In Da Club.m4a’).st_mtime)”

Here’s the result: 1641506174.0

I’ve merged a logging improvement that should help us see which file is causing the issue. Are you able to run the latest version of Mopidy-Local from github?

sudo pip install https://github.com/mopidy/mopidy-local/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

I don’t have access to my RPi at the moment, but I installed the fix for mopidy on a Mac with the same configuration and plugins and I’m seeing that error there too. I picked some albums that cause trouble on my Rpi as test, but none of them get added to the db during the scan. Main difference between the two devices is that I’m running mopidy as a service on the RPi and straight up on the Mac.

On the Mac (I will check on the RPi in the next couple of days) it now shows an error that the playlists folder doesn’t exist. After adding the folder, the error goes away. Progress ;-). Unfortunately, on the Mac, none of the files scanned are added. Instead I get the following warning for every single file:

WARNING  2022-04-04 14:24:59,676 [88083:MainThread] mopidy_local.commands
  Failed scanning file:///Users/mtschofen/Desktop/mopidy-dev/music/Bill%20Evans/Trio%2064/08%20Always.mp3: Argument 1 does not allow None as a value

However, I now see an error when running the mopidy server:

INFO     2022-04-04 14:32:19,361 [88463:MainThread] mopidy.commands
  Starting Mopidy audio
DEBUG    2022-04-04 14:32:19,361 [88463:MainThread] pykka
  Registered Audio (urn:uuid:0cb497a7-672b-4c75-98e3-c0906b3c5ed5)
DEBUG    2022-04-04 14:32:19,361 [88463:MainThread] pykka
  Starting Audio (urn:uuid:0cb497a7-672b-4c75-98e3-c0906b3c5ed5)
ERROR    2022-04-04 14:32:19,362 [88463:Audio-2] pykka
  Unhandled exception in Audio (urn:uuid:0cb497a7-672b-4c75-98e3-c0906b3c5ed5):
  File "/usr/local/Cellar/mopidy/3.2.0/libexec/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pykka/_actor.py", line 186, in _actor_loop
    self.on_start()
  File "/usr/local/Cellar/mopidy/3.2.0/libexec/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mopidy/audio/actor.py", line 460, in on_start
    self._setup_playbin()
  File "/usr/local/Cellar/mopidy/3.2.0/libexec/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mopidy/audio/actor.py", line 481, in _setup_playbin
    playbin.set_property("flags", _GST_PLAY_FLAGS_AUDIO)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_property'
INFO     2022-04-04 14:32:19,362 [88463:MainThread] mopidy.commands
  Starting Mopidy backends: LocalBackend, M3UBackend, StreamBackend

Here’s what I get when updating my mopidy install from your GitHub change running on my RPi:

DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy_local.commands Added local:track:Unknown%20Artist/Unknown%20Album/onpoint_0226_circus.mp3
TRACE    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan element decodebin577: have-audio;
TRACE    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan element fakesink561: GstMessageTag, taglist=(taglist)"taglist\,\ datetime\=\(datetime\)2010\,\ gen...
TRACE    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan element fakesink561: GstMessageTag, taglist=(taglist)"taglist\,\ datetime\=\(datetime\)2010\,\ gen...
TRACE    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan element pipeline577: GstMessageAsyncDone, running-time=(guint64)18446744073709551615;
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan Using workaround for duration missing before play.
TRACE    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan element mpegaudioparse281: GstMessageDurationChanged;
ERROR    [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -104400000
    self._scan_metadata(
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -104400000
  File "/usr/bin/mopidy", line 11, in <module>
    load_entry_point('Mopidy==3.2.0', 'console_scripts', 'mopidy')()
    self._scan_metadata(
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -104400000
pi@rpi:~ $

Does this provide more info?

And to make sure here’s what my config looks like:

$ sudo mopidyctl config
Running "/usr/bin/mopidy --config /usr/share/mopidy/conf.d:/etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf config" as user mopidy
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Starting Mopidy 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: tunein = mopidy_tunein:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-TuneIn 1.1.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: orfradio = mopidy_orfradio:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-ORFRadio 2.0.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: musicbox_webclient = mopidy_musicbox_webclient:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient 3.1.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: muse = mopidy_muse:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Muse 0.0.27
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: local = mopidy_local:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Local 3.2.1
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: iris = mopidy_iris:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Iris 3.62.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: file = mopidy.file:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-File 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: http = mopidy.http:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-HTTP 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: m3u = mopidy.m3u:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-M3U 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: softwaremixer = mopidy.softwaremixer:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-SoftwareMixer 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: stream = mopidy.stream:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Stream 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Discovered extensions: tunein, orfradio, musicbox_webclient, muse, local, iris, file, http, m3u, softwaremixer, stream
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.config.keyring Fetching passwords from your keyring failed. Any passwords stored in the keyring will not be available. (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11)
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from builtin defaults
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from file:///usr/share/mopidy/conf.d/mopidy.conf
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from file:///etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from command line options
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: tunein
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: orfradio
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: musicbox_webclient
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: muse
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: local
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: iris
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: file
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: http
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: m3u
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: softwaremixer
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: stream
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Enabled extensions: iris, orfradio, m3u, musicbox_webclient, tunein, http, local, stream, softwaremixer
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Disabled extensions: muse, file
[core]
cache_dir = /var/cache/mopidy
config_dir = /etc/mopidy
data_dir = /var/lib/mopidy
max_tracklist_length = 10000
restore_state = false

[logging]
verbosity = 4
format = %(levelname)-8s [%(threadName)s] %(name)s %(message)s
color = true
config_file =

[audio]
mixer = software
mixer_volume =
output = autoaudiosink
buffer_time =

[proxy]
scheme =
hostname =
port =
username =
password =

[tunein]
enabled = true
timeout = 5000
filter =

[orfradio]
enabled = true
stations =
  oe1
  oe3
  fm4
  campus
  vbg
afterhours = false
archive_types =
  M
  B
  BJ
  N

[musicbox_webclient]
enabled = true
musicbox = false
websocket_host =
websocket_port =
on_track_click = PLAY_ALL

[muse]
enabled = false  ; Extension disabled by user config.

[local]
enabled = true
max_search_results = 100
media_dir = /mnt/kabinettle/music
scan_timeout = 15000
scan_flush_threshold = 100
scan_follow_symlinks = false
included_file_extensions =
excluded_file_extensions =
  .cue
  .directory
  .html
  .jpg
  .jpeg
  .log
  .nfo
  .pdf
  .png
  .txt
  .zip
  .itlp
  .mov
  .aa
directories =
  Albums                  local:directory?type=album
  Artists                 local:directory?type=artist
  Composers               local:directory?type=artist&role=composer
  Genres                  local:directory?type=genre
  Performers              local:directory?type=artist&role=performer
  Release Years           local:directory?type=date&format=%25Y
  Tracks                  local:directory?type=track
  Last Week's Updates     local:directory?max-age=604800
  Last Month's Updates    local:directory?max-age=2592000
timeout = 10
use_artist_sortname = false
album_art_files =
  cover.jpg
  cover.jpeg
  cover.png
  album.jpg
  album.jpeg
  album.png

[iris]
enabled = true
country = US
locale = en_US
verify_certificates = true
snapcast_enabled = false
snapcast_host = localhost
snapcast_port = 1780
snapcast_ssl = false
snapcast_stream = Default
spotify_authorization_url = https://jamesbarnsley.co.nz/iris/auth_spotify.php
lastfm_authorization_url = https://jamesbarnsley.co.nz/iris/auth_lastfm.php
genius_authorization_url = https://jamesbarnsley.co.nz/iris/auth_genius.php
data_dir = $XDG_DATA_DIR/iris

[file]
enabled = false  ; Extension disabled by user config.

[http]
enabled = true
hostname = ::
port = 6680
zeroconf = Mopidy HTTP server on $hostname
allowed_origins =
csrf_protection = true
default_app = mopidy

[m3u]
enabled = true
base_dir =
default_encoding = latin-1
default_extension = .m3u8
playlists_dir = /mnt/kabinettle/music/playlists

[softwaremixer]
enabled = true

[stream]
enabled = true
protocols =
  http
  https
  mms
  rtmp
  rtmps
  rtsp
metadata_blacklist =
timeout = 5000

That looks like it’s running the old version still, there should be no exception with the fixed verison. Sorry, that command was old, my bad. Please try

sudo python3 -m pip install https://github.com/mopidy/mopidy-local/archive/refs/heads/master.zip. And then sudo mopidyctl deps to make sure it really is using that new version.

What version of mopidy-local should I look for after the install cause the error still exists (after restarting mopidy and running a scan again)

Here’s the result of the new commands:

rpi:~ $ sudo python3 -m pip install https://github.com/mopidy/mopidy-local/archive/refs/heads/master.zip
Looking in indexes: https://pypi.org/simple, https://www.piwheels.org/simple
Collecting https://github.com/mopidy/mopidy-local/archive/refs/heads/master.zip
  Using cached https://github.com/mopidy/mopidy-local/archive/refs/heads/master.zip
Requirement already satisfied: Mopidy>=3.0.0 in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages (from Mopidy-Local==3.2.1) (3.2.0)
Requirement already satisfied: Pykka>=2.0.1 in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages (from Mopidy-Local==3.2.1) (2.0.3)
Requirement already satisfied: setuptools in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages (from Mopidy-Local==3.2.1) (52.0.0)
Requirement already satisfied: uritools>=1.0 in /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages (from Mopidy-Local==3.2.1) (3.0.2)
pi@rpi:~ $ sudo mopidyctl deps
Running "/usr/bin/mopidy --config /usr/share/mopidy/conf.d:/etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf deps" as user mopidy
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Starting Mopidy 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: tunein = mopidy_tunein:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-TuneIn 1.1.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: orfradio = mopidy_orfradio:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-ORFRadio 2.0.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: musicbox_webclient = mopidy_musicbox_webclient:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient 3.1.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: muse = mopidy_muse:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Muse 0.0.27
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: local = mopidy_local:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Local 3.2.1
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: iris = mopidy_iris:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Iris 3.62.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: file = mopidy.file:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-File 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: http = mopidy.http:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-HTTP 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: m3u = mopidy.m3u:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-M3U 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: softwaremixer = mopidy.softwaremixer:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-SoftwareMixer 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loading entry point: stream = mopidy.stream:Extension
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Loaded extension: Mopidy-Stream 3.2.0
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Discovered extensions: tunein, orfradio, musicbox_webclient, muse, local, iris, file, http, m3u, softwaremixer, stream
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.config.keyring Fetching passwords from your keyring failed. Any passwords stored in the keyring will not be available. (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11)
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from builtin defaults
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from file:///usr/share/mopidy/conf.d/mopidy.conf
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from file:///etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.config Loading config from command line options
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: tunein
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: orfradio
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: musicbox_webclient
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: muse
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: local
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: iris
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: file
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: http
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: m3u
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: softwaremixer
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.ext Validating extension: stream
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Enabled extensions: iris, stream, local, orfradio, musicbox_webclient, m3u, tunein, http, softwaremixer
INFO     [MainThread] mopidy.__main__ Disabled extensions: file, muse
Executable: /usr/bin/mopidy
Platform: Linux-5.10.103-v7l+-armv7l-with-glibc2.31
Python: CPython 3.9.2 from /usr/lib/python3.9
Mopidy: 3.2.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-MusicBox-Webclient: 3.1.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
  Pykka: 2.0.3 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
  setuptools: 52.0.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-Muse: 0.0.27 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
Mopidy-TuneIn: 1.1.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
  requests: 2.25.1 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-ORFRadio: 2.1.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
  beaker: 1.11.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
  python-dateutil: 2.8.2 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
    six: 1.16.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages
Mopidy-Local: 3.2.1 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
  uritools: 3.0.2 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
Mopidy-Iris: 3.62.0 from /usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages
GStreamer: 1.18.4.0 from /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi
  Detailed information:
    Python wrapper: python-gi 3.38.0
    Relevant elements:
      Found:
        uridecodebin
        souphttpsrc
        appsrc
        alsasink
        osssink
        oss4sink
        pulsesink
        id3demux
        id3v2mux
        lamemp3enc
        mpegaudioparse
        mpg123audiodec
        vorbisdec
        vorbisenc
        vorbisparse
        oggdemux
        oggmux
        oggparse
        flacdec
        flacparse
        shout2send
      Not found:
        flump3dec
        mad

Progress, wahoo!
I uninstalled mopidy-local and reinstalled from your command. And now I don’t get anymore errors. And in addition to that the scan ends up with over 100 albums that weren’t available before in Iris. I dialed down the logging to 3 and now I get a bunch of warnings.

1. Issue I found is that even though I specified .itpl to be excluded, because it’s really a folder the scan just digs into it and finds all kinds of files (.js, .xml, .css…) that it doesn’t like. – Adding these extension cuts down the noise
  2. The remainder is mostly (4) couldn’t detect type content, (9) no playable stream, (12) couldn’t decrypt

I see two debug statements that probably are your new logging that fits the original error:

WARNING  [MainThread] mopidy_local.commands Failed scanning file:///mnt/kabinettle/music/The%20Neil%20Cowley%20Trio/Displaced/11%20Mourn.m4a: gst-stream-error-quark: This file contains no playable streams. (9)
DEBUG    [MainThread] mopidy.audio.scan Using workaround for duration missing before play.
WARNING  [MainThread] mopidy_local.commands Failed scanning file:///mnt/kabinettle/music/Toots%20Thielemans/One%20More%20For%20The%20Road/02%20Between%20The%20Devil%20And%20The%20Deep%20Blue%20Sea.mp3: No duration information found in file

WARNING  [MainThread] mopidy_local.commands Failed scanning file:///mnt/kabinettle/music/Tracy%20Chapman/Tracy%20Chapman/11%20For%20You.m4a: gst-stream-error-quark: This file contains no playable streams. (9)
WARNING  [MainThread] mopidy_local.commands Failed scanning file:///mnt/kabinettle/music/Unknown%20Artist/Unknown%20Album/page22_1.mp3: Expected last_modified to be at least 0, not -104400000

Thank you for digging in. Now that the scan is working, I can dig into my meta data problems again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.