Gstreamer error

Hi all,
I’m trying to setup mopidy and Snapcast to use them in combination with home assistant tts service, but I can’t get this to work.

If I let mopidy create the snapfifo file, when I use the tts service I can hear the voice repeated in an infinite loop.
Indeed I read in other posts that should be Snapcast to create the snapfifo file.
But if I let Snapcast create the file I can’t here nothing from mopidy and I got this error

GStreamer error: gst-resource-error-quark: Error while seeking in file "/tmp/snapfifo". (11)

Instead if I manually create the file with mkfifo /tmp/snapfifo I get this error

Mar 24 14:13:31 hassbian mopidy[17603]: ERROR    GStreamer error: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not open file "/tmp/snapfifo" for writing. (6)
Mar 24 14:13:31 hassbian mopidy[17603]: WARNING  Setting GStreamer state to GST_STATE_PLAYING failed
Mar 24 14:13:31 hassbian mopidy[17603]: WARNING  Track is not playable: http://192.168.1.152:8123/api/tts_proxy/f0fa9097a41d357ca711da49ab4f935720e67a52_it_-_google.mp3

I’ve this in my Snapcast configuration now

SNAPSERVER_OPTS="-d -s airplay:///usr/bin/shairport-sync?name=Airplay&devicename=Multiroom&port=5000] -s pipe:///tmp/snapfifo?name=Mopidy&sampleformat=48000:16:2&codec=flac&mode=read"

the airplay part works flawlessly.

Any advice is really appreciated,
thanks

What do you mean by the ‘Home Assistant tts service’?
I use same setup, HA+Mopidy+Snapcast and if I type text in the tts section of the MPD tile on the overview page, it comes out of all speakers, I don’t use it very often and as far as I can remember I’ve only done it when mopidy isn’t playing.