Error when playing Radio Stream

I’m slowly getting Mopidy 3 up and running. I’ve run into an issue playing some radio streams. The streams I added all worked in Mopidy 2.

One of the streams is: http://live.leanstream.co/CFNYFM-MP3

I get this error when I try to play it:

WARNING [83701:MainThread] mopidy.audio.gst: GStreamer warning: No decoder available for type ‘audio/mpeg, framed=(boolean)true, mpegversion=(int)2, level=(string)1, profile=(string)lc, rate=(int)22050, channels=(int)1, stream-format=(string)adts’.

I did a ‘apt list --installed’ on the old Mopidy 2 server and the new mopidy 3 one and I found these were on the old server but not the new one.

gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-faad/xenial-updates,now 1.8.3-1ubuntu0.2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-videoparsers/xenial-updates,now 1.8.3-1ubuntu0.2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
gstreamer1.0-plugins-good/xenial-updates,xenial-security,now 1.8.3-1ubuntu0.4 amd64 [installed,automatic]
gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly-amr/xenial-updates,now 1.8.3-1ubuntu0.1 amd64 [installed,automatic

I am also getting an error for HTML based streams?
WARNING [85708:MainThread] mopidy.audio.gst: GStreamer warning: No decoder available for type ‘text/html’.

I think these are the last stumbling blocks to a finished product.

Ubuntu seems to keep moving the mp3 decoder around, probably as it became free, I’ve not lost track of which packages it lives in now. You certainly need the -good,bad,ugly plugins. Maybe it’s in libav? I can’t remember but I’m sure google knows.

Thanks for the tip, Found the mp3 codecs in the ubuntu-restricted-extras