running Mopidy/Iris on raspberry pi 4 with hifiberry DAC + pro for audio output.
here is sequence of events, showing the problem
- boot up Rpi4, open Chromium browser, with 2 tabs open - one for the IRIS, one for a radio stations streaming music ( WCRB.org)
- First go to the WCRB.org website, and click to play the streaming output -> everything is OK, music audio output as expected. Stop the music stream and audio halts.
- go to the IRIS tab on the browser, click on Albums, select an album, select a song and start playing music -> everything is OK, music audio output as expected. Stop the playback of the song, audio stops.
- NOW go back to the browser tab for the on-line music radio station ( WCRB.org) , but now when clicking to start playback of the music, the website says it is playing, but NO audio output from the hifiberry DAC+pro.
- if go back to the IRIS tab, nusic will still play fine.
- the only way to get back to getting audio output on the tab for the online radio station, is to REBOOT the Rpi4.
Any advice on solving this is appreciated.